Well, we went on our annual spring break trip to St. George and came home to a blizzard and this is what I woke up to...
Almost a foot of snow!! My poor little garden was covered and I was worried it was to cold and wet for those little seeds to come up!! This is the archway to my garden which Matt built for me, it's so cute!! Lots of Snow!!
My garden beds with all that snow, the tomato cages are there for my snow peas to climb up on, I have lettuce, spinach, carrots, and radishes out there right now! Matt's raspberry bushes are poking out on the back!
Today the snow is finally melting and I went out there today to see if anything has survived! I'm so excited to see the little plants coming up. I still don't see alot of signs that my peas made it, I'm hoping that they will come up in a couple of days!! Just Breath.....Blurry Camera!!
My strawberry plants are starting to come out and they are crawling everywhere, hopefully we have lots of strawberries for strawberry shortcake, of course!!
So in a month or so...anyone can come for salad cuz that's about all I will have ready!!



No comments:
Post a Comment