Friday, April 2, 2010

1st Band Recital!

Maddy started taking band this year, it's early morning band for that matter which she's not a big morning person so I am super proud of her getting up in the morning!! She loves playing the flute and signed up for band in junior high which I can't believe she will be going there next year! I don't think I'm ready for her to start this phase of her life!!

So the pictures are blurry....I want to throw my camera to the wall and it's even a nice camera, so a sensitive subject right now!! So warning when looking at them....

It was fun going and listening to her 1st recital! Her class were the beginners then they went to the more advanced. I say they sounded the same!! haha



She has her friends Hannah and Morgan with her as well, so it makes going so much easier! I am not musically inclined so it's great to see Maddy play an instrument!!

No comments: