Friday, April 23, 2010

Destination...Warmth!!

So as usual, I'm always behind in updating!! So this was our annual trip to St. George for Spring Break!! You know the one where we fight leaving our house, at least a million times on the drive down, etc etc!! It's just the best time to go, it's perfect weather, we get to shop and eat!!

We went hiking up in the hills where the Dixie is painted on the side of the mountain! The kids had so much fun running up and down these hills, I just loved looking at all the rock formations and wishing I had a diet coke at the time!!



We went to the temple grounds, which I love because the flowers are all in bloom and pretty!!





The swimming: which is the only reason why the kids love it there!!
Harrison doing a fabulous handstand!!



Even though we fight alot...This is still one of our favorite getaways!! The kids are already making plans of what they want to do next year!!

No comments: