Sunday, August 16, 2009

The Big "40"!!!

Matthew turned the big 40 this month. I threw him a surprise party with family and friends! We had all the usual...Black balloons, black plates and napkins, tombstones, a black birthday ribbon with yoda on it (what kinda party would it be if it didn't include star wars!!) We did have some white balloons around the house with special sayings on them...like getting old refrences on them!
My sister was the only one that gave him a gag gift..like a roll of toilet paper, prunes and laxatives...very helpful gift!!


But all joking aside...HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATT!!! I'm so grateful for everything you do for me and our kids. Being the single mom on the weekends while you are at work is tough and I'm so very grateful that you are always there when I call you at work when I'm having a rough time without you! Then to come home from your work weekends and do so much around the house for us....my big THANK YOU...the laundry!! We love you tons and am excited for the many years ahead of us!!

1 comment:

Patsy said...

Happy Birthday Matt. Hope you had a wonderful day!