I can't believe I have a junior in high school...I'm getting so old!!! He is now a Stansbury Stallion!! The new high school opened up this year, but none of that matters...he's just more thrilled that he is able to drive to school!!
Harrison is in junior high this year. He is so thrilled to be out of elementary school! I wonder if they teach to have attitude the first day because he came home telling everyone how awesome he is??
Madison started 6th grade this year...the big grade on campus!! She is always thrilled to start a new year but not so happy when the homework starts coming..it puts a dent in her "social" life!!
Hayden started kindergarten this year! (sniff,sniff) We have a very quiet house for 3 hours!! He loves it so much! He is always ready super early and the waiting to leave for school is a killer for him...we will see how long that lasts!!
I actually could have had another month with my kids but now that school has started...nothing is better then 8:15am. The house is quiet and no one is yelling "MOM", "MOM", "MOM"



No comments:
Post a Comment