Sunday, August 16, 2009

Let's Pretend....

That just for a moment that I am caught up on all the things I have to do!! Time is flying by and the summer is almost over! So this is a big WARNING that you may have blog overload by the time your done reading this!!!

Some time in July...yea I can't remember when!! Hayden's friend Nathaniel organized and put together a "5k" run. His parents are big runners and watching his mom go to all the races he thought it was a brilliant idea!! I thought it was so clever and cute!!


He made us number tags and taped them to our backs. His mom donated one of her medals to the winner, he had drinks and otter pops at the end!!

Notice the medal isn't leaving Nathaniel's site for to long!!



We live in front of a park, which has 2 baseballs fields, so to run an actual mile you go around the park 3 times! His rules were to run around 2 times but stopping at each bench to rest our feet!! Excellent Plan and my kind of "5k"!! Madison and her friend Brooklyn ran the whole time and were pretty much the winners but Nathaniel's little sister who is 2 and pretty much weighs as much as my foot!! She ran the whole the thing, very impressed!! Rachel deserved the award in the end!!

Enjoying the sweet rewards!!

No comments: