I asked my kids to tell me some reasons why they love America. Here are the answers they gave me:
Michael: Not only are we free but just able to have our own house, food, being able to do what we want to do and work were we want to work!!
Harrison: We are freeeeeee!!!
Madison: Because we are a free country! And we get to go where we want to go!
Hayden: Because WE ROCK!! And I get to play with friends and live in the moutains!!
I thought it was so funny that we rock came out of Hayden but I would expect nothing less from my crazy little kid!
A quick THANKS to all the servicemen and women who are serving our country! I to am grateful for all the things my kids said and that we do ROCK!!!
2014 Family Photos
11 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment