Monday, July 6, 2009

Celebrating America!

We had a very full and fun 4th of July!! We started bright and early with the Tooele parade! Being from a small town all of the buisnesses come out for the parade. The kids had their bags half full of candy, frisbee's, balls, paper airplanes and Hayden even got a box of kosher salt, kinda wierd!!!


After that we headed to my mom's house for the family BBQ! My mom and dad set up all there games out in the backyard and the kids just have fun playing with their cousins! They even attempted to try and beat grandma at croquet!


We ended the night with the "Driveway of Fire" as I like to call it. Which is the fabulous fireworks you can get in Utah!! Except when my brother pulled some illegal ones to shoot off!! Madison and her cousin Jaida getting ready for some sparkler fun!


Hayden with a sparkler until my brother Chris scared him and said the sparkler is going to get you, so then he dropped it!!



Harrison enjoying the fireworks!


We even did some quick pictures of just my family! Good time to get some family pictures done! Wow, aren't we all so good looking!!!



It was an awesome 4th of July and so grateful for this country we live in!!

1 comment:

busymama27 said...

seriously did you look at my blog before you wrote yours? I don't know why I'm so freaked out by this... but I am!