OH MY GOSH....We went to Wheeler Farm, an OPEN field where they could run and run and be so far ahead of you...that they couldn't hear you when screaming them to come back!! Seriously, no amount of diet coke came in handy that day for me!! I needed a nap after an 1/2hr with them!! Did I mention that I only had to deal with 6 little boys...yea!!
They loved it and Wheeler Farm is so pretty!! I love it there and want to and get some family pictures done there!! I don't think these ducks and geese knew what was coming for them that day...The whole kindergarten class chased them around endlessly!!
Good thing the rest of the animals were in cages....
That was Hayden's cute teacher with them.
Some beautiful pictures of the farm...
We did have a great time with all the kids and even though they are so wild they are cute and are so excited to show you everything at the farm!!



No comments:
Post a Comment