I have to have all my kids by C-section, K, so I can't say that it's totally fun for me but they all pretty much go well and I have never had any problems with me or the babies! Well, Hayden decided to come into the world with some minor issues! I am pretty much immobile for the first day, the powerful drugs they give me make feel yucky and sick, and my hormones are pretty much out of control! The nurses came in with Hayden and pretty much told me they were taking him to the NICU for some montering because of his blood sugar levels and something about his breathing??. They were like we just wanted you to hold him...K, emotional wreck here!! Matt had just left the hospital with all my other kids, so I call him crying, call family crying....getting to be more emotional by the second!! One of my sisters happened to show up and I knew that my other sister was on her way, which was sad because they weren't even able to see him! I'm getting some comfort from my sister Michelle, when my sister Suzie came into the room and was loud, saying "oh let's the baby" Someone must have given her the "don't say anything about baby sign" cuz she quickly was quiet after that! Long story short...I was able to be wheeled down there the day after and he only stayed in the NICU for a day and a half and no problems after that, Thank goodness!!
He was such a good baby and a happy little thing!! His brothers and sister adored him and pretty much got waited on hand and foot!!
I love all of his crazy facial expressions and there is never a dull moment with Hayden around, he is pure entertainment!!
Happy Birthday Hayden!! We love you tons!!



1 comment:
Awww Happy Birthday Hayden! I remember coming to the hospital really excited and then suddenly feeling really scared and worried about you. Thanks though for saying I came in yelling. I didn't come in yelling...although it may have sounded like that at the moment :)
Post a Comment