Monday, June 15, 2009

Summer Nights....

I'm pretty sure when I was young, I loved when school was out and you could hang out with your friends all day and have no care in the world. Ah...good times, good times.

So now that I'm older and have children..Can I just say how tired it makes that I have to wait up for them! I love having the park across the street, my kids, as well as, the kids in the neighboorhood go to the park and play night games and just have fun. Me..I just want to go to bed!!

I love technology as well...cell phones would of been so handy when I was a kid. I remember those nights I would come in the house. Trying to be sneaky and coming in the door, then my mother would say, "Where have you been" scared me to death!! I love just call my oldest and say, where are you or what are you doing???

So now that I am in the position of MOM and having to wait up for my kids...Kuddos to my parents for putting up with all of us!!

1 comment:

busymama27 said...

what do you mean? Mom and Dad never waited up for me.... all of you older siblings broke them down for me! :)