Those were the wise words said by Michael as we headed out for our annual trip to St. George for spring break! So we headed out Sunday morning, fought as we drove out of our own driveway...but did eat at our favorite places down there!!
The weather is perfect there, we love to hang out at the pool, they also play ping pong, and pool at the hotel. We went to the Family Fun Center and played mini golf, drove the go-karts, the bumper boats and did the batting cages! The kids played all those games that suck you in and give you tickets so you can turn them in for those wonderful toys!! I think I chucked them all in the garbage when cleaning out the car today!!
I'm sure your asking yourself: hmmm where are all those wonderful pictures of those events, the beautiful St. George landscape, the shopping etc etc.
Yea well, I get there and have camera in hand, go to take some great pictures...turn on camera..camera DEAD!!! Forgot to charge battery before we left!! Yea, I'm good!!!
2014 Family Photos
11 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment