Sunday, March 29, 2009

Really...More Star Wars!!!

So for Hayden's first friend birthday party he picked..what else but Star Wars. Matt has totally brainwashed them all!! I'm pretty sure all of my boys have had a Star Wars party now so hopefully we can have a break for awhile!!

We had an obstacle course for Jedi Training, I wrapped some little toys in tin foil for our meteor shower which they had to find. Then I made these little lightsabers out of swimming noodles for all the boys! They were so cute all of my kids had to have one!!

Darth Vadar ( aka Harrison) showed up at the end and they all had to use their Jedi skills on Vadar, needless to say with 10 kids coming after Vadar..I think he lost!!








I had found this number 5 sparkler for his cake..the moment we lit it, Hayden went running away from it but came back to try and blow it out!!

No comments: